Monday, March 3, 2014

#125 - Ad Challenge

Hello everyone. Welcome to a new week on the Use Your Stuff Blog.
This week we have an ad challenge for you. The challenge is to look at the ad and let it inspire your next project.

Here is the ad:


Based on this ad, I created this layout. First I created the right hand page to match the ad.



Since I'm scrapping a lot of travel layouts right now, and most of them are two-pagers, I then added my second page to match the first.


I love the way it turned out! I used the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Collection that I purchased from Scrapbook Nerd .


  I loved the grid design of the ad and I decided it would be perfect for the first page of my 2013 "Month-in-review" album that  I still didn't make ! It was really fun to embellish each "square".



Lynne

This ad was wonderful inspiration.  I too liked the grid design, so I came up with this layout to highlight my great-nephew.  I love these ad challenges.  


Amanda

I am working on scrapping 2010 right now (I know...just a tad behind!) and I had all these photos from a Carrie Underwood concert that my husband and I attended. The ad was a perfect way to incorporate them all into two pages! All the titles are the songs she sang at the concert.


Milena
I really enjoy these ad challenges. What appealed to me about this one was the grid and the clean lines and simplicity of it. I have done a Project Life type album for the past 5 years but decided not to do one this year, however, I find I take lots of photos - mostly with my phone - that are not worthy of a full page but really represent our daily life. I used this ad to create a collage of those photos for the month of January. 



What does this ad inspire you to create this week. Don't forget to come back here and share your project.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Electra said...

Your layouts are fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!