Saturday, October 24, 2015

Challenge # 196 Winners

Thank you to all the wonderful entries into my challenge this week.  We are very blessed to have you play along with us week after week and we do appreciate it.
Here are the challenge highlights for my Thankful challenge this week

I really loved the mix of textures and layers of this card

I liked the paper piecing on this one as well as the non-traditional harvest colors.

Another project with great layers and textures and I loved the vintage feel~!


Congratulations ladies, please grab your blog badge from the sidebar. 
A big thankyou to everyone who played along with us.  Please join us tomorrow for our next challenge.


2 comments:

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the challenge highlights. I am proud to display my "Use Your Stuff" badge on my blog!
Amelia

Debi said...

I just added the "Use Your Stuff" badge to the sidebar of my blog. I'm so happy you liked my card.
Debi